Wednesday, May 29, 2013

4 months

Felicia at 4 months:
At 4 months, Felicia:
* is 75th %ile for weight (15 lb 1oz) and height (25.75 in)
* loves to sit up (on the couch, in her chair, in the bumbo)
* laughs and giggles a lot!
* calms down when Papa sings "Mahna Mahna" and when Mom sings "ABCs" and "Ponyo" theme
* wakes ready to play and talk in the morning!
* sleeps for 5-6 hour stretches (most) nights
* rolls from tummy to back
* likes to ride in the Moby and Mei Tai while mom 
cooks, cleans, draws, grocery shops
*LOVES the outdoors for walks and just exploring new sights and sounds (laughs at birds chirping in the trees)
* is learning to be gentle when touching people's hair and petting animals
* Favorite book: "Goodnight Moon"



I am working on a couple of new posts at the moment! Hope to be a more active blogger again soon :)

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute pic! I can't get over her hair - Nathan is so BALD that every time I see other babies with hair I'm fascinated... ha! We need to work on the gentle touch thing too - right now he likes to yank on my hair. Good to see a post from you - hope all is well and that you are getting to see your hubby more these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful! She looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish my hair was as cute as hers!! Is it normal to be jealous of a 4-mo-old??....hmmm. Anyway, I hope you blog more soon! I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've missed your blog although I've been able to keep up on her via facebook. Reagan loves the outdoors as well, she is ms. nosy and loves watching people as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you popped in for a visit! She's a beauty. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete