Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The witch is back.

Possibly TMI...

After almost 4 months of on and off cramps (thanks, endometriosis), she's made her comeback. I shouldn't complain, I haven't had a period since April 2012. I am kind of sad, though, because I have a feeling this came to be due to only having time to pump once a day at work (and likely the babe eating more and more solids). After daycare pick-up we'll be stopping at Target for supplies. I only have those huge, overnight pads left over from the days of bleeding after delivery (so fun to wear that to work today, ha! Although with how heavy it is I feel confident that my limited bathroom breaks won't be an issue...the joys of teaching).

On the positive side, maybe now NFP will be a little easier?

4 comments:

  1. Ahh yes that wonderful wonderful visitor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I'm sorry, friend. How are the endo cramps compared to pre-babe? Also...have you used/considered the Diva Cup? You should email me and we'll chat about that. I think you'll be all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny - mine JUST came back as well (sort of). I also just dropped from 3 pumps per day at work to 2, so I'm thinking that might have been part of the cue. I don't even remember how to do this anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, mine too!!! My pumping has gone down, too. Matthew also seems to be less and less interested in nursing on weekends, too. I was feeling crampy for the last couple of months, but nothing. Then WHAM out of no where! Oh womanhood!

    ReplyDelete