Thursday, November 29, 2012

Sick day :(

First of all, thank you for your prayers and positive thoughts for Ponyo! They mean so much to us!

Today I am home either with a sinus infection or just a bad cold + being overly tired. I woke up with The Bee this morning to pack his lunch then went back to bed until 9. I am feeling a little bit better already so I am leaning towards the bad cold + being overly tired. My ultrasound is today at 2:40, and while we are excited to see Ponyo again, we wish it weren't under stressful circumstances.

So far today I:
1. woke up and packed The Bee's lunch
2. slept until 9
3. ate breakfast
4. checked my school e-mail and found out that our school pool did not win the Powerball drawing last night...bummer
5. popped onto facebook and found out that 2 of our very good friends who have been dating for 5 years are no longer together. I am very sad about this.
6. finally finished grading my middle schoolers for trimester 1

Now I am off to shower and do some cleaning around home before I leave to pick up The Bee and head to our appointment. I am going to take it pretty easy today because I plan to be back in the art room tomorrow and I don't want to take any more sick days!

6 comments:

  1. I am sorry you are so sick :-( I hope it passes quickly and your appointment provides some comfort and another wonderful sneak peak at Ponyo! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you aren't feeling well. Will be thinking of/praying for your ultrasound today. Hope all goes well and that there isn't anything major to worry about as a result.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you're under the weather, but yay for seeing Ponyo today AND for sleeping in. I'm sure your body needed that! Feel better soon, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boo to being sick! Hopefully the u/s goes good. Take care of yourself lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the appointment went well and that you are feeling better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you weren't feeling well! I hope your appointment went well and you are feeling much better!

    ReplyDelete