Monday, March 17, 2014

All good things must end

Back to work today. You'd think that this being my 6th year as a teacher I'd be used to the feeling of going back to school after a break, and I suppose I am, but it still involves more anxiety than I'd like to admit. Thank goodness for this little secret weapon in my coat pocket:


I picked it up at Whole Foods last August when the beginning of the school year was approaching. 
Pros: natural, fast acting. 
Cons: makes you smell like brandy (it is 27% grape based brandy as a preservative)

Do you suffer from anxiety? What do you do to manage it?

Here is another helpful thing I do to help with mine: http://joannagoddard.blogspot.com/2011/11/do-you-worry-too-much.html

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, I need some of that! I wish I had a great coping technique to manage my anxiety!

    ReplyDelete