Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Lent

Today is Ash Wednesday, the beginning of Lent. Much to my husband's delight, I decided to give up Facebook. He HATES Facebook (or pretends to, anyway...he benefits from me having it because I show him all of the pictures worth looking at, read him the best status updates, and he gets to attend functions where the only invite goes out through fb). Anyways, I am hoping that I will see my time seeming less crunched and that I will have more time to update this little blog of mine over the next 40 days as long as I can think of things worth sharing. Life has been none too exciting in these parts.

Happy Ash Wednesday (is that okay to say?)!


2 comments:

  1. You are going to have to keep this blog updated so I can still see cute Felicia! I feel like Ash Wednesday snuck up on me this year. Like I have no fish in the house to cook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanna be Facebook friends? Email me.... Infertile625@yahoo.com

    How's your little one?

    ReplyDelete