Thursday, July 19, 2012

Vacation!

We'll be leaving on our 9 day camping trip on Saturday! We're traveling all the way around Lake Superior with my BFF and her husband. There will be lots of driving, hiking, and pop up camper fun:) It should be an adventure! We'll be starting in Minnesota and traveling through Wisconsin, Michigan, and Ontario. I'm trying not to let the idea of ticks or possibly having to pee outside get me down (one of the sites we're thinking of camping in for the night is a primitive site, which means no showers or toilets...I have never had to pee in the wilderness before! Eek!). I am so looking forward to the fresh air and star filled sky!

I look forward to catching up with all of you when we return!

6 comments:

  1. Have fun! And bring toilet paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are braver than I!!! Have a great time. Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am starting to get nervous now! Ha! I know it will be fine:) Our friends are master campers and we will be traveling around the largest freshwater lake in the world so even if something crazy happens, we'll have access to food and water. I'll try to actually post some pictures to this darn blog when I get back!

      Delete
  3. It's not PEEING that you should be worrying about! Haha! Sorry - I know that's gross. You will have a blast! Hope the weather is great! Enjoy dreaming under the stars!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH NO! I am trying to not even THINK of the other thing! Ha! Thankfully, Amanda reminded me about toilet paper so we'll survive even though it will be horrible (only that one night, though, thankfully!)!

      Delete
  4. Yup...going potty in the wild is NOT my favorite thing ever. Hopefully the beautiful lake and views and swimming and fun parts will more than make up for it!! Get lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete