Monday, January 28, 2013

Baby Whisperer

The Bee went back to work last Thursday. Now that he has to wake up and be dressed and productive by a certain time in the morning, I have taken over night duty 100%. For the last 2 nights our silly girl decided not to sleep from about 11pm-4am AND she decided it would be a great idea to be fussy, too! Given the fact that The Bee has an exam for work tomorrow, Felicia and I spent the night in the living room so he could get some rest. By 4:30, she was asleep on my chest and didn't wake until 7 or so. At that point, I fed her and tried to put her in her Rock 'n Play Sleeper that she sleeps in next to my side of the bed. She would have none of that and I was so exhausted that I asked The Bee to walk with her before he got ready for work.

That man got her to fall asleep and I got 3 hours of rest IN BED. He is so good with her!


3 comments:

  1. You are a good woman for taking over night duty 100%! I convinced my husband that we needed to split it up for the sake of my sanity :) Glad he got you some sleep eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reagan has started this fun game of waking up once a night and not going back to sleep for an hour or more. I keep telling her it's a good thing she is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear daddies solve all the world's problems :) Hope she becomes interested in sleeping (and letting you sleep) soon!

    ReplyDelete