Sunday, April 22, 2012

NIAW

Today I finally felt like I could write our ttc history in one chronological list! It is up there under the tab "Our Journey So Far." I am amazed at how often I think about our infertility despite not having had an appointment since January. Sometimes (okay, most of the time) I feel like my infertility is the biggest part of me.

I look forward to reading all of the posts written for National Infertility Awareness Week, which starts today! I am truly grateful for all of the honest and wise words so many of you write on your blogs each day!

3 comments:

  1. For some reason it made me feel better about putting everything out there in a list so I can see where we have been. Hope it made you feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I started dating after he asked me to our senior prom, so similar!! This is such a weird thing to tell you, but obviously I think about my blog friends too much beacuse I was in the car this morning and Blake Shelton's Honey Bee song came on and I thought of you and your blog haha! Hope you are hanging in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your story. You and the Bee remain in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete