Thursday, May 17, 2012

Something Beautiful

One of my favorite bloggers, Erika of Something Beautiful, wrote a wonderful guest post for the series "A Letter to New Moms" on the blog E, Myself, and I. Something Beautiful was the first blog I started reading when I realized our journey to start a family would not be as easy and joy filled as my husband and I had imagined. I had her blog bookmarked at first and would check in frequently (but silently). Sometimes I'd close my browser in tears after reading about a difficult day or experience, other times I'd be laughing hysterically - Erika is absolutely honest and she is also hilarious. Her blog is actually what inspired me to begin my own blog!

Enough gushing already?

Okay, here's the real reason for this post. You should check out her guest letter here:

A Letter to New Moms from Erika (on Infertility)

 

After reading her letter, hop on over to Something Beautiful and check it out, too, if you haven't been there before!

3 comments: