Monday, October 1, 2012

Photos

I uploaded a few photos from weeks 23-25 to my "Pregnancy" page.

When I thought getting pregnant would be easy, I always thought I'd do weekly belly pictures. When it didn't happen for us, I changed my mind and thought I wouldn't do them. Now, after having seen our baby girl growing at our ultrasound last month, my husband and I decided that it would be fun to document things.

A real post will be coming soon...school, family events, and trying to keep up with housework while still finding time for some fun with my husband has been preventing me from spending as much time online. I am sure as things calm down and the days get colder, I will find myself curled up with a blanket and my laptop again!



1 comment:

  1. Hello! Now I've found your page :) I'm due January 13, so I'm guessing you are around the 12-14 as well? Congrats! Looking forward to following your posts going forward. I know what you mean about the weekly belly pics. I still took them (mostly out of fear that I'd miscarry and then have NO evidence of ever having gotten pregnant) but I didn't show them to people or post them on Facebook like I always thought I would. I guess that's just one more thing that infertility changed about the way we perceive pregnancy, birth, and just life in general...

    ReplyDelete