Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Weekday hiatus

Due to what seems to be a never ending to do list, I'll be catching up on all of your blogs on the weekends for a little while. I know everyone feels this way sometimes and I am sure my anxiety will pass, but I need to get some work done for both my job and home. I have this growing sense of impending doom over the last few weeks. Not about Ponyo, we are thrilled about that part of our lives! Mainly about interviewing for long term subs, planning for said long term sub, handing my classroom and students over to someone who is probably a stranger! I am not sure exactly why this is what I am worried about, but it currently makes me more freaked out than the thought of giving birth.

I will be keeping all of you in my prayers as always and I look forward to catching up Saturday/Sunday (maybe Friday because I know this will be hard for me!).

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break- hope it is productive and helps put your mind at ease!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will all work out, promise! Apparently you and I are both wayyy over thinkers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely understand, working and being pregnant can be very exhausting. Sometimes it takes all you have to tackle that dreaded to-do list at the end of the day, let alone do something for fun (like reading blogs). Thinking of you as you get closer and closer! xoxo

    ReplyDelete