Sunday, March 11, 2012

Bring on the Spring!

Well, AF officially arrived last night. I, in my silliness, actually took a pregnancy test first thing yesterday morning (only the 5th one I've taken since starting ttc 20 months ago). I was wondering if *maybe* I could actually be pregnant and didn't want to go on my first run of 2012 if I was. I didn't think I was based on my previous cramping, lovely skin, and mood (hence the half of a rum and Coke I indulged in with Friday night dinner) but the heart is a funny thing and hopes even in hopeless times. It was a very clear BFN, obviously.

Yesterday was an amazing, spring-like day! Sixty-three and sunny with a lovely breeze! Very strange for March 10 in the cold north! The temperature actually broke the record for the historical high (it was 58 on March 10 like 60 years ago). I am so glad I went running. I was reminded about how amazing some exercise and fresh air can make a person feel! It did lift my spirits (thank God for endorphins!) although I still cried at least 3 times over the course of the day. I have 3 more cycles before The Bee and I get to move on to the next chapter of our story...I am both terrified and excited about my laparoscopy in June.

So, since AF is here, that means I get to go shopping for my new boots! I am thinking of getting some Minnetonka Moccasins. What do you think of them?

 



4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the BFN! Loving the warm weather too and love the Minnetonkas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo to not being pregnant, but yay for the reward! I could definitely not pull off those boots but I think they would be way cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ughh...sorry to hear it didn't work this month, hope the warmer weather can lift your spirits a little bit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A run sounds amazing, it is supposed to be warm here this week, so Zoe and I will probably go out for a walk/run. Yay for warm weather I'm ready for a new season! Sorry about the BFN but the boots are cute!

    ReplyDelete