Friday, March 9, 2012

Have a happy weekend!

I had QUITE a day at work...fun, fun cramps (thanks, body, for not getting pregnant. AGAIN.), lice epidemic (thankfully none of the little darlings that I taught today), a handful of middle schoolers thinking they'd get away with playing hooky (they were hunted down by 9:30am), and finding out that one of the 3 preggo teachers will be induced tomorrow (her long term sub isn't available until next Thursday!!).

All I can say is TGIF. Now waiting on The Bee so we can have our Mexican food feast (he's picking up rum on the way home...he convinced me to only give up coffee and wine for Lent...ha!).

If you are in need of a laugh...check out this tumblr. It will crack. you. up.

Have a happy weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Love the disco ball! I'm so sorry you had a bad day ad that this cycle was a bust...but I'm glad it's Friday! Have fun with your rum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mexican food is the solution to pretty much any bad day in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Mexican food...and of course rum and cokes, reminds me of the summer. I guess there are a few small benefits to us not being pregnant yet! Lice...YIKES!

    ReplyDelete