Thursday, January 26, 2012

TGI(almost)F!

Well, The Bee's flight has been delayed. I am trying to look on the bright side...it gave me time to clean the kitchen, put fresh sheets on the bed (don't you LOVE fresh sheets?! I wish we had 7 sets, one for each day of the week!), and catch up on some e-mails. It also gave me time to grind coffee for the rest of the week, brew a pot (you know, to test it, or something) and proceed to drink 2 cups after 8pm. At least I'll be alert on the way to the airport!

Tomorrow I have no school (yippee!) and we have our surgical consult in the afternoon. It sure came up fast. When I first scheduled it, I was wishing it was sooner. I am still thinking summer would be best for the procedure, but we'll see what we find out tomorrow.

Saturday I have my first ever meet-up with several mehndi artists from around the state! It should be a blast! I have only met one of the artists in real life (and it was 10 years ago) and I am facebook friends with about 10 others who will be there. I am a pretty shy person so I am kind of nervous. What if they don't like me? What if my henna skills majorly suck compared to everyone else?! Gulp...I am sure everyone will be awesome and it will be a ton of fun. I am so excited to have someone else do henna for me, too! It has been over 4 years since I've had henna by someone other than myself (one of my sisters did my feet for my wedding)!

Hooray and hurrah for Friday and the weekend and having The Bee back home!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the delay but glad you have a few things to look forward to! And of course I'll be praying for your surgery consult!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7 sets of sheets would be great, but only if there were someone besides me to do the daily changing! The henna thing sounds really neat- I've never had henna before. Prayers for the consult!

    ReplyDelete