Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Jury duty and happiness

Day II of jury duty was a bust. I sat in the same room (picked a new chair today, though!) and talked with a few other potential jurors. I also logged another 200 pages or so in the book I am reading, which never would have happened if not for jury duty! So, I guess that is a plus if I am trying to be positive about this experience. I was released at 2:30 today so now I am home for a snack and then heading (hopefully, if I can get motivated!) to school to work in my mess of a classroom!

Moving on: Fellow blogger, Amanda, posted some wonderful news this morning! Head on over to Meet the Joiners to see her announcement and to join her in celebrating!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh thank you for the shout out!! Glad you at least put a dent in your book and didn't have any silverware confiscated today :)

    ReplyDelete